Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Tourist Attractions-#22


The concierge sent us here as a fun tourist attraction. Interesting art, restaurants, and people watching. We didn't stay long! Instead we hopped a short ferry and went to the aquarium (see previous photos of jelly fish) and beautiful Stanley Park. By  this time I was tired of taking photos (gasp! and put my camera away).  We'll just have to return to this remarkably beautiful city to enjoy more seafood restaurants and Stanley Park at a later date.  You can wait for photos of this outstanding park, can't you?


7 comments:

  1. Sure....we can wait. Everyone needs a break from lugging a camera around. I have actually been to Stanley Park. I have enjoyed your pics from your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can wait, but I have seen it all, a nice city where we sarted out tour through Canada some years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I think it's almost a necessity to put our cameras down and just enjoy without thinking about the shot 😀 you did the right thing jumping on the ferry Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, I'll wait too! Sometimes you just have to enjoy your surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stanley Park is quite a treasure for that city.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes you see more when you aren't looking through a camera! You had wonderful weather there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't been to Vancouver for years and now I live within driving distance. You've got me thinking I need to plan a trip. (Like you I occasionally realize it's time to put away the camera. We're always happy to see each other again, later.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!