Sunday, April 02, 2017

Mary Poppins- Wet #2


Whizzing down the street
Protected by umbrella
Happy rainmaker!

This is probably my all-time favourite water photo.  On a summer day in 2011, this wet cyclist whizzed by my car  on West River Parkway.  I chased her down the  street and asked for a picture,  to which she cheerily  agreed.  What a sweetheart; wonder what she is doing now?

"When it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow." "Gilbert K. Chesterton 

9 comments:

  1. This is a super-cute photo of a super-cute girl! Great theme day shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely photo, wel done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am having so much 'photo envy' right now Kate, j'adore this image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just singin' in the rain
    What a glorious feelin'
    I'm happy again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great cheerful photo of a lovely woman. Good job chasing her down :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's the kind of sweet photo that brings a smile to anyone's face. Great shot, worth the chase.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!