Sunday, August 09, 2015

Meet Masha


Last Saturday while strolling at the Farmers Market I met a young woman whom I hadn't seen since 2003 when I retired from teaching. Masha was a great student: sweet, friendly and personable.  She took pride in her schoolwork and was a terrific writer. She's done a fair amount of travelling and is currently doing graduate work at the University of Minnesota. So good to see these young people as young adults; it would be great to have a reunion with all those I had taught!

10 comments:

  1. A very sweet photo of a nice young woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like her smile. She has a friendly face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful young woman. How wonderful to run into her again a decade later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must be great to see this students from the past all grown up. Masha is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful; what a delight that you ran into her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's lovely. How nice that you saw her! My favorite teacher from high school (journalism) came to our 20th class reunion. You'd only see one class at a time (unless there was an "all class" reunion) but that might be worth checking from time to time. You could see some of your students there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. she shines from the inside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meet Masha? I would love to! She was an exceptional smile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty young lady.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!